Responder ao Tópico
Resultados 1 a 5 de 5

Tópico: Não consigo suporte para uma compra de pps

Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Não consigo suporte para uma compra de pps

Não consigo atendimento para a compra de pps feita no site, fiz o pagamento, o ebanx atestou o recebimento do valor, mas nada foi creditado no jogo. Com quem eu posso resolver este problema? Já abri ticket e todos dizem que não dão suporte para o jogo ou pagamento do jogo? Quem resolve?

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello epopeu,

If you haven't done so, please contact our Support team for assistance.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Friend, I'm already on the brink of intolerance with this service from you: 1°. The game's website is in Portuguese br, the payment system is in Portuguese br, the assistance forwarding system is in Portuguese br. 2° All the assistance I receive in Portuguese br is like I'm not responsible for assisting the game, I can't help you with anything, there's so much support on the link and they send me to the American TSO page, where when I advance in something the person tells me they don't have access to the Br server and tells me to start all over again. 3° My conclusion is that they only have idiots dealing with the br server tickets. 4° My first ticket on 11/9/22, Ubisoft Support Ticket: 17239760:
    Hello epopeu,

Thank you for your email.

Our system shows that this transaction has been cancelled. Funds reserved for this transaction will be returned to your account. You may contact your credit card provider bank for more information.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Yours sincerely,
    Noah
    "The Settlers Online" Support Team

5° I sent all the documents to explain to this beloved ubisoft employee that the purchase was not by credit card, I never mentioned this in my messages. There is no way for the reversal to come back to me if you don't ask me for bank details or open a reversal operation with ebanx, intermediary of the bank transaction at the service of ubisoft, you have to give me the number of the reversal operation within ebanx, so that I can get the value back. And what the employee did, closed the ticket without giving me a solution, I kept talking to myself.

6° I opened tickets 1241599, 17244920, 17245139, 17257947 and now 17266997. Not even here complaining I can get service. Someone still works at that company.

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hey epopeu,

You should receive any missing gems soon. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    For the record that I am not ungrateful, you apparently solved my problem, the gems were credited, thank you for your excellent work.

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem