Tópico: [Feedback] Change log 07.06.2016

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila

[Feedback] Change log 07.06.2016

Dear Settlers,

Please leave your comments about the latest change log in this thread.

BB_Amta
    Minha caixa de mensagens está fechada. Por favor envie uma mensagem para a BB_Sious ou entre em contato com Suporte em Português.

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2015
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Gostei dos atalhos para as ilhotas, apesar de ainda não ter conquistado todas, seria interessante que o Change log fossem postados em portugês também.

Data de Ingresso
    May 2015
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Guild Quest Rebalancing
    Based on player feedback and as promised in the Guild Quest Rework Dev Blog, the feature is rebalanced.
    Guild Quests are now activated every day at 12:00(noon) GMT.

Please, switch only for players who have requested it.
    You should have made a ingame investigation, because the participants of the forum are not the majority!

Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2015
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Citação Postado originalmente por VianaZulu Ver Post
    Guild Quest Rebalancing
    Based on player feedback and as promised in the Guild Quest Rework Dev Blog, the feature is rebalanced.
    Guild Quests are now activated every day at 12:00(noon) GMT.

Please, switch only for players who have requested it.
    You should have made a ingame investigation, because the participants of the forum are not the majority!

i can´t beliv in this , most of the player work with normal hours and only acess to game at night ,
    they wait until 1 am to start a new mission , most of them with production time associated and finish them in next night
    you have to think this beter ,most players will now do only half of the missions ,
    further increasing discontent and lack of motivation over the game

should rather rethink the levels above 62 because nobody feels motivated to go gaining XP
    and move to the next level , the game loses interest until something new happens
    beans ceased to be useful , platinum will be cheaper than water , because there is nothing where to spend it

think

but if you want to alienate the bulk of the players to do the guild quests ,
    is good strategy ........... continue to do so ....
    when the summer is over in Europe more than half of the players continue on vacation in the game

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello,

I understand that changing this aspect of the game will affect you and other players who are used to the old time. However, the time preferences are not exactly that clear cut for all players. Every chosen time will be inconvenient to a certain player, and the time you have now is similar to the times that the Europeans had until now. Interestingly enough, we also got complaints in the EU about changing the times to what you had before. I really think this is more a matter of being used to a certain time than the change being overwhelmingly bad. I am very interested in how this will affect players in the end, and if there is a majority of negative opinions, I will of course bring this up in internal discussions again. For now though, I am relatively sure that the time frame will not affect matters all that much especially with the guild quest changes in mind (the "harder" ones should be more doable then) and we should see how this actually affects the play-style.

Cheers,
    BB_Amta
    Minha caixa de mensagens está fechada. Por favor envie uma mensagem para a BB_Sious ou entre em contato com Suporte em Português.

Data de Ingresso
    Jan 2014
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Isto está cada vez melhor!!!
    Acho que o meu bichano vai entrar em férias até que isto mude...
    Por isso podem colocar às 12, 13,14h...ou qualquer hora que vos dê jeito...pois aqui andamos a falar para as pedras!!!
    E já agora, porque não continuar até ao 100 ou 200 ou talvez até ao nível 1000...pode ser que arranjem mais jogadores.
    E a pensar eu que aquela quest semanal era para ficar...burro que eu sou...e aquele Barco no nível 70?... deve ser uma piada vossa!!!

Nota: num Forum Português, recuso-me a escrever em Inglês.

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem