Tópico: [Feedback] Summer Football Event 2016 - Dev Diary

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila

[Feedback] Summer Football Event 2016 - Dev Diary

Dear players,

Please provide your feedback on the latest Dev Diary in this thread.

Happy settling,
    BB_Amta
    Minha caixa de mensagens está fechada. Por favor envie uma mensagem para a BB_Sious ou entre em contato com Suporte em Português.

Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2012
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Game update / Hotfix

Congratulations BlueByte, you have done it again. Why am I not surprised?

Nevertheless, I hope it will be a good event after the frustrated attempt of takeoff.

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hi Mark_Explorer,

While I understand the players expected the event to run smoothly, errors like these can slip by, especially if they weren't reported to us before; please rest assured that we are continuously trying to improve our game version.

BB_Amta
    Minha caixa de mensagens está fechada. Por favor envie uma mensagem para a BB_Sious ou entre em contato com Suporte em Português.

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2015
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Citação Postado originalmente por BB_Amta Ver Post
    Hi Mark_Explorer,

While I understand the players expected the event to run smoothly, errors like these can slip by, especially if they weren't reported to us before; please rest assured that we are continuously trying to improve our game version.

BB_Amta
    Bom Dia BB_Amta, jogadores precisam de motivações, eu penso que seria muito importante vocês premiarem os jogadores que relatassem bugs encontrados no server test.
    Muitos jogadores não participam do fórum e nem vão ao server test, pois eles se sentem abandonados pela Blue Byte.
    Vocês precisam desenvolver um evento que incentive os jogadores a conhecerem o server test e a participarem mais do fórum.

Bom Trabalho a vocês.

Translated into google translator :

Good Day BB_Amta , players need motivation , I think it would be very important for you to reward players who reported bugs found in the server test .
    Many players do not participate in the forum and not go to the test server , they feel abandoned by Blue Byte .
    You need to develop an event that encourages players to know the test server and to participate more forum .

Good job to you .

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello LordMadHat,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have sent in-game gifts to players taking part in load tests on tsotesting.com in the past.
    I will make sure to forward your idea.

Cheers,
    BB_Amta
    Última edição por BB_Amta; 20.06.16 às 18:53.

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem