Tópico: [Feedback] Excelsior Feature Pack - Sneak Peek

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila

[Feedback] Excelsior Feature Pack - Sneak Peek

Dear Settlers,

Some of your already tested this new exciting feature on our public test server. What do you think of its design and functionalities?
    What would you improve?

Please leave your feedback here for the upcoming "Excelsior" feature pack.

Happy settling,
    BB_Amta
    Minha caixa de mensagens está fechada. Por favor envie uma mensagem para a BB_Sious ou entre em contato com Suporte em Português.

Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2012
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    This new feature called Excelsior could be a good idea...though you always do something that I'm afraid it only shows,ONCE MORE,that you have no clue about the game on a players position.I mean,for God sake,giving rewards like 50 hardwood,25 marble,150 wheat it may be nice for a low lever player,like those still fighting bandits on the main island,but for the majority it make no sense have those rewards,we produce that in just few seconds,can you guys think about it,or it is that hard?!
    Still,rewards like 40 meat,it is disgusting that you think we want it,we don't!!!
    This game it is already boring as hell with those abnormal XP requirements for high levels and not much new stuff coming to the game.I do understand the need of create new features,and even more it is necessary in order to keep players motivated,but please work to create something that make players want it,and we do not want those poor rewards and I can tell you guys as I talk with many players,that it is not desirable,it may take some players away from the game as it is pointless to use new things.

Data de Ingresso
    May 2014
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Listen to this young man, he knows what he is saying

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
    @Executor, please bear in mind that Excelsior is available for low-level players as well, so the 50 hardwood, 25 marble and 150 wheat would make sense for them, as you had mentioned yourself. There are high level rewards as well, for players like you, so let's try to have a more balanced and objective perspective on this matter.

BB_Amta
    Minha caixa de mensagens está fechada. Por favor envie uma mensagem para a BB_Sious ou entre em contato com Suporte em Português.

Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2012
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    I think it is a gamble game this excelsior, so you have sometimes bad luck. As it is in many other parts of the game (fish plates and map fragments in explorers, bad loots in adventures, bad adventures in boxes and so on). If the good luck items come in sufficient amount, i will not be so angry about some wheat and marble.

MrMagooo
    In White Snow I got : Water 1 / Beer 1 / and another Water 1!!

Sorry! Misunderstanding!

I got one more Water 1, but looking with more attention, I see that the minimum water production now is 20 and the next is 30 , so I think that now I have water level 2.

Última edição por MrMagooo; 10.10.16 às 18:53.

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem