Tópico: Letter Writing Day Contest

Community Team Avatar de BB_Nanuq
    Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Letter Writing Day Contest

Dear Settlers,

On today's occasion, we invite you to write a letter to your favorite The Settlers Online NPC! How often have you defeated the Evil King or the Dark Magician from the Fairytale adventures thanks to your Veteran? How many times your explorer ventured into the unknown, facing real danger to discover new sectors for you?

Post your game related letters (as a comment in this thread or letter pictures) and we'll reward the best ones with 500 gems for this Special Spotlight Edition.

Here is an example:

Dear Wild Mary,

It seems like it wasn't enough defeating you on my home island. Oh no, fate in its mysterious ways has brought me once again in front of you, this time in adventures! The screams of terrified citizens whom you raided have reached my most noble generals.

I shall have no mercy defeating you once again, for your face is not worth sunburning.

Prepare to square up!
    Submission of entries will end on the 12th of September!
    We're looking forward to reading the best contributions!

Have fun,
    BB_Nanuq
    Última edição por BB_Nanuq; 01.09.16 às 18:21.
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

MrMagooo
    The letter must be in English or may be Portuguese ?

Data de Ingresso
    May 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Caríssimo Major General

Olho por uma das janelas no meu acampamento, vejo a fumaça, a destruição, sinto o cheiro da guerra, do sangue,pólvora e da morte, me pergunto todos os dias quando essa luta vai parar, mas é tudo vão, o rei mal, Berto caolho, Gorgor e até aqueles malditos árabes, só querem uma coisa... a minha cabeça numa basndeja, em meio a dor e as lágrimas de tantos recrutas mortos e mutilados, arqueiros perdidos, generais retornando para seus lares feridos, sempre me brilha a esperança no horinzonte da tua companhia. Teus reforços me foram salutares nas vitorias enfim, já em ultimo tempo quase no fim dessa terrível e mortal aventura, só tu mesmo para ajudar, não desprezo a companhia divina e nem a tua é como um kit médico que faz reviver dia apos dia, venho então de próprio punho lhe prestar esta singela homenagem, seja forte, corajoso nunca desista não se deixe atormentar por um cão, urso ou lobo feroz que se interpõem em nosso caminhos ate a as torres das trevas, vamos juntos novamente vencer a todos sem vacilar, não vou dar nenhum passo atras, a vitoria é nossa se nos abrem as portas logo ali é o ataque final com nossos valentes exercitos.

Obrigado meu amigo saudações Jcuzzuol

PS.:dividiremos o Loot assim que retornarmos a ilha

Dear Major General

Look for one of the windows in my camp, I see the smoke, destruction, smell the war, blood, gunpowder and death, I ask myself every day when this fight will stop, but it's all going, the evil king, Berto-eyed, Gorgor and even those Arabs cursed, only want one thing ... my head on a platter, amid the pain and tears of so many dead and maimed servicemen, lost archers, generals returning to their homes wounded, always shines me hope in horinzonte of your company. Your ribs I have been salutary in victories last, already last time near the end of this terrible and deadly adventure, only yourself to help, do not despise the divine company and not yours is as a medical kit that revives day after day, I come then in his own hand to pay him this homage, be strong, courageous ever give up do not let torment by a dog, bear or fierce wolf that stand in our way up to the towers of darkness, let us together again beat all without flinching, I will not take any steps behind, the victory is ours if we open the door right there is the final attack our brave armies.

Thank you my greetings friend Jcuzzuol

PS .: I will divide the loot as soon as we return to the island

Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila

To Mr. Magooo

Citação Postado originalmente por MrMagooo Ver Post
    The letter must be in English or may be Portuguese ?
    To Mr. Magooo.

That's a wonderful question! We'd like you to try and dig through your writer's soul and write to your heart's content! Write in the language that you feel will display that in your letter.

In another note! I've been seeing you a lot on the forums and I'd like to take this chance to thank you for your continued support.
    I know this maybe a lot to ask from you but once you're done writing, can you help spread the word in your game world? We'd like to have a lot of entries so it would be more competitive and fun!

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila

To jcuzzuol

Citação Postado originalmente por jcuzzuol Ver Post
    Caríssimo Major General

Olho por uma das janelas no meu acampamento, vejo a fumaça, a destruição, sinto o cheiro da guerra, do sangue,pólvora e da morte, me pergunto todos os dias quando essa luta vai parar, mas é tudo vão, o rei mal, Berto caolho, Gorgor e até aqueles malditos árabes, só querem uma coisa... a minha cabeça numa basndeja, em meio a dor e as lágrimas de tantos recrutas mortos e mutilados, arqueiros perdidos, generais retornando para seus lares feridos, sempre me brilha a esperança no horinzonte da tua companhia. Teus reforços me foram salutares nas vitorias enfim, já em ultimo tempo quase no fim dessa terrível e mortal aventura, só tu mesmo para ajudar, não desprezo a companhia divina e nem a tua é como um kit médico que faz reviver dia apos dia, venho então de próprio punho lhe prestar esta singela homenagem, seja forte, corajoso nunca desista não se deixe atormentar por um cão, urso ou lobo feroz que se interpõem em nosso caminhos ate a as torres das trevas, vamos juntos novamente vencer a todos sem vacilar, não vou dar nenhum passo atras, a vitoria é nossa se nos abrem as portas logo ali é o ataque final com nossos valentes exercitos.

Obrigado meu amigo saudações Jcuzzuol

PS.:dividiremos o Loot assim que retornarmos a ilha

Dear Major General

Look for one of the windows in my camp, I see the smoke, destruction, smell the war, blood, gunpowder and death, I ask myself every day when this fight will stop, but it's all going, the evil king, Berto-eyed, Gorgor and even those Arabs cursed, only want one thing ... my head on a platter, amid the pain and tears of so many dead and maimed servicemen, lost archers, generals returning to their homes wounded, always shines me hope in horinzonte of your company. Your ribs I have been salutary in victories last, already last time near the end of this terrible and deadly adventure, only yourself to help, do not despise the divine company and not yours is as a medical kit that revives day after day, I come then in his own hand to pay him this homage, be strong, courageous ever give up do not let torment by a dog, bear or fierce wolf that stand in our way up to the towers of darkness, let us together again beat all without flinching, I will not take any steps behind, the victory is ours if we open the door right there is the final attack our brave armies.

Thank you my greetings friend Jcuzzuol

PS .: I will divide the loot as soon as we return to the island
    To Jcuzzuol

A heartfelt letter to the Major General. A wonderful entry! Thank you for sharing your letter to the one that leads the charge in the name of your glory!

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq

Data de Ingresso
    Sep 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Um canhão gigantesco ametronta e mata muitos cavaleiros mais a mim não asusta, os seus 40000 de vida não me assustaram, se prepare grande berta eu irei atras de você !

Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2012
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Meus prezados Exploradores

Envio esta carta, primeiro para agradecer por todos os serviços prestados por estes anos todos. Principalmente pela ajuda em manter alguns prédios meus catalisados 300% por longo tempo.
    Aproveito para pedir que avaliem o vosso desempenho quanto à procura de aventuras. Vocês realmente acham que eu tenho uma fonte inesgotável de reboco para fazer todas as "Recuperação Pós-Tempestade" que vocês trazem? Que tal 3 Lenhadores para cada Tempestade? Já ajudaria muito.

Um abraço

Mark_Explorer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dear Explorers

I am sending this letter, first to thank you for all the services all these years. Mainly for helping me to keep some of my buildings buffed 300% for long times.
    I take this opportunity to ask you to evaluate your performance in adventure searches. Do you really think I have an endless supply of Grout to make all "Storm Recovery" you bring? How about 3 Wood Cutters for each Storm? This would help a lot.

Regards

Mark_Explorer

Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Citação Postado originalmente por Submoon Ver Post
    Um canhão gigantesco ametronta e mata muitos cavaleiros mais a mim não asusta, os seus 40000 de vida não me assustaram, se prepare grande berta eu irei atras de você !
    To Submoon,

Simple, direct to the point and interesting! Very good entry.

BB_Nanuq

Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Citação Postado originalmente por Mark_Explorer Ver Post
    Meus prezados Exploradores

Envio esta carta, primeiro para agradecer por todos os serviços prestados por estes anos todos. Principalmente pela ajuda em manter alguns prédios meus catalisados 300% por longo tempo.
    Aproveito para pedir que avaliem o vosso desempenho quanto à procura de aventuras. Vocês realmente acham que eu tenho uma fonte inesgotável de reboco para fazer todas as "Recuperação Pós-Tempestade" que vocês trazem? Que tal 3 Lenhadores para cada Tempestade? Já ajudaria muito.

Um abraço

Mark_Explorer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dear Explorers

I am sending this letter, first to thank you for all the services all these years. Mainly for helping me to keep some of my buildings buffed 300% for long times.
    I take this opportunity to ask you to evaluate your performance in adventure searches. Do you really think I have an endless supply of Grout to make all "Storm Recovery" you bring? How about 3 Wood Cutters for each Storm? This would help a lot.

Regards

Mark_Explorer
    Hello Mark_Explorer,

I see a touch of negotiation going on there. I hope they take that offer!

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq

Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello Settlers!

We're now officially closing the "Letter Writing Day" contest and will be looking for the best-written letter. We will announce the winner on Friday!

Thank you for all the contestants and for your submissions!

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem