Tópico: Christmas Community Corner

Community Team Avatar de BB_Nanuq
    Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Christmas Community Corner

Dear Settlers,

BB_Pandur was kind enough to share his Christmas Tree for us to bask in the joy that it brings. Please click the attachment to view it.

Post your contribution for our Christmas Community Event in this thread. Looking forward to seeing your works of art.

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Imagens Anexas
    Última edição por BB_Nanuq; 16.12.16 às 19:50.
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Dear BB_Santa

I know that I made no black knights, no brave tailor, much less an alibaba, but I stole from the rich to help the poor, I infronted the priests of darkness, I detained several criminals, obtained valuable information and defeated dragons on their perches, as well as I defeated pirates and found lost skulls.
    I spent a long time without playing and lost several things, so I ask you to introduce me to these precious stones so that you can buy a Master of Martial Arts and be able to enter the world of fairy tales, epic adventures and face 1001 nights of adventure.
    In short, I may not have been a good settler, but a glass of water from an improved mill and a biscuit does not deny anyone, does it?

Thank you very much in advance.

EwyGuiTaR

Ps: Do not believe the rumors about me, I swear I did not use mischief on anyone.
    Ps 2: I'm sorry for the English, I'm using the google translator.

Community Team Avatar de BB_Nanuq
    Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello Settlers,

The submission of entries for the community event will end tonight at 00:00. Any submissions after that time will not be honored. I'm happy that EwyGuiTaR has submitted his piece.

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Too bad my dog destroyed my Christmas tree.

Tópico Fechado

Permissões de Postagem