Tópico: Send us a postcard!

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Send us a postcard: Sixth winner!

Dear settlers!

Sometimes when you're out on your holiday trip, you might be lucky enough to bump into TSO's very own ambitious captain. That's exactly what happened to jave22 from Germany when he was exploring Mallorca: he met Sonya Graham and the Excelsior!

Click on the image to see the original message
    A holiday on Mallorca is always good. During our walk through the nature park, we met Sonya and the Excelsior at a stone table.

Kind regards, jave22

Steppenwald - Die Inselstürmer

Thank you, jave22, for sharing this rare meeting out in the wild! I'm sure Sonya will return back to your home island with stories of her time out in Mallorca!

Congratulations on winning 500 gems!

BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Send us a postcard: Seventh winner!

Dear settlers!

Sometimes the best holidays aren't too far from the comfort of your own home! Player Schwafel knows this all too well, choosing to spend their time off inside one of the best getaway locations: The Settlers Online!

From "Schwafel" of Wildblumental.

A holiday at home can also be beautiful; I'm vacationing in Wildblumental!

Thank you, Schwafel, for reminding us that sometimes you don't need to travel to the ends of the earth for a good time! We'd certainly have fun exploring your home-island on the Wildblumental server.

BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Send us a postcard: Eighth winner!

Dear settlers,

Life is always full of surprises and the Russian player Nat_s came across one during her holiday last summer. Arriving in a small picturesque town on an island, she found herself being welcomed by the Mayor himself! Strangely, this town didn't seem to have any hotels at all and, as she further describes, the locals were very hospitable and curious. Hmm, a town on an island, no hotels, kind-hearted people and the Mayor coming to see the foreigners - does this scenario remind you of a particular island?

Hello, The Settlers Online!

My vacation continues, I arrived in a small town on a beautiful sunny island.
    The locals are very hospitable and curious.
    There have never been tourists here and there is not a single hotel.
    Therefore, even the mayor went to the square to take a look at my luggage,

I wish you the best of luck,
    the settler Nat_s,

Тандрия, Russia

Thank you, Nat_s, for bringing a smile to our faces! We sure hope the locals and Mayor have treated you well!

BB_Sious

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Send us a postcard: Ninth winner!

Dear settlers!

Holidays aren't always fun and games - if you want to explore the world, you better be ready to face some of its mythical denizens! Player Tigergo84 found this out the hard way when he stumbled into the cave of a mighty dragon!

Greetings from Syrau's Cave! We're here training to fight the mighty Dragon Justus!

From Tigergo84, Windfeuertal

Thank you, Tigergo84, for fighting off Justus, the fire-breathing dragon of Syrau's Cave! I hope you didn't forget to take some of the hard-fought loot from the dragon's lair back to your home-island on the Windfeuertal server.

BB_Sious
    Última edição por BB_Sious; 03.11.17 às 16:06.

Permissões de Postagem