Responder ao Tópico
Resultados 1 a 4 de 4

Tópico: Expandir a ilha!

Data de Ingresso
    May 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Expandir a ilha!

Gostaria que vcs expandisse mais a ilha .....
    Poderia ate aumentar para comprarmos com Pedras Preciosas....
    Pois a ilha ficou pequena com tantas construções....
    Ficarei agradecida se for atendida!
    Dulcinea..............

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hi dulcinea,

Thank you for your suggestion. Are you referring to the main island? If so, then there is a possibility, just not in the near future. A similar question, question #23, was asked in AMA batch 3. You can check on BB_Alex' response to that question.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    May 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    I think you did not understand ... When I said to increase the island, I mean the island that you put near the main one we bought with predras to be able to activate ..... so we had to fight the bad guys to get the sectors ...... I'll send the photo to you and see what it is ... http://prntscr.com/gglxa7
    I would like you to create some more islands around the main ... to buy with stones ... I will thank you if it is answered .... Dulcinea

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello Dulcinea,

If there will be additional islands or island expansions, it will be in the far future. For the meantime, I hope you have fun finding ways on how to efficiently use the land that is currently available to you.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem