Tópico: [Feedback] The Black Knights - Special 48 Hour Event

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila

[Feedback] The Black Knights - Special 48 Hour Event

Dear settlers,

You may your feedback on the "The Black Knights - Special 48 Hour Event" on this thread.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    nice trolling, BB
    this "event" is a very bad joke. lastimable

Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2012
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    I agree with you Felipo.What this guys had in mind when they did this???

Update: The Black Knights - Special 48 Hour Event
    Tokens: There will be no quests to get Tokens available. The "follow up" adventures at the merchant are fake news and just there for the sole purpose of worshipping the best adventure of all times.
    Última edição por BB_Sious; Hoje às 10:15.

No,get serious,this event worth nothing at all and give nothing at all but just harming our eyes,it is near impossible to loot at the screen for the time to do an adventure,my eyes feel like "burning" with those shades of grey.You guys didn't even think!You are causing eye sight problems to players.
    Última edição por Executor; 24.07.17 às 12:31.

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Dear players,

We appreciate all your feedback regarding this event. I would also like to point out that the increased drop rate mentioned in the event is not a joke. During the event, you will more likely to get buildings such a Bone Church or a Witch Tower from doing a Black Knight.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

MrMagooo
    I think that the black-white must be only for Knight adventure .
    Now, if TSO develop a new sequence valid only for this event, this will be wonderfull

Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2012
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Achei a ideia boa.
    Não só uma boa trollagem com os viciados em sequências de CN em eventos, mas havia uma possibilidade real de ganhar prédios extras. Lastimável foi a falta de humor de muitos jogadores e a falta de coragem da BB em levar até o fim o que haviam planejado.
    Enfim....o remendo saiu pior que o soneto.

I thought the idea was good.
    Not only a good joke with the players who love BK sequences at events, but there was a possibility of winning special buildings. But, the lack of humor of many players and the lack of courage of BB to bring the event to the planned end, messed all up.

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hi Mark_Explorer,

Thanks for your feedback. We will most certainly rework the mini event for future use and make it a truly fun event for all players.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem