Tópico: Be Late For Something Day

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Be Late For Something Day

Dear settlers,

Have you ever been late to work because of The Settlers Online? Or have you ever sent your general to an adventure where you were invited, but went AFK for a snack just to come back and realize the host decided to end the adventure without you because you were... too late?

That's OK, we've all been there.

Celebrate Be Late For Something Day with the Community and share a memory where you were late in real life because of the game or vice versa, let us know if - for you - The Settlers Online is a game where you have to count every minute and be incredibly punctual to reach success, or if it's alright to let things slide and not be on time.

Happy settling and take it easy!
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Jun 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    I usually do it early in the night before going to sleep and have already reduced my sleep hours a few times to finish an adventure or wait for some explorer to arrive to make it back

I wish they had more catalyst for 20 hours or 40 hours would help me not to lose sleep

thankful
    Lucas

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem