Tópico: Dia da Escrita à Mão

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Dia da Escrita à Mão

Dear calligrapher,

Today it's not common anymore to send a hand-written letter; writing by hand is seen as an elegant activity of the past. Today it’s Handwriting Day and it does not only ask you to put your pen to the paper, but also to share some of your special achievements throughout the years.

• When was the last time you actually wrote a letter by hand?
    • Do you write down notes about tactic maps by hand or on a virtual notepad on your PC?
    • Did you create a made-up alphabet for your settlers or did you ever think about creating your very own "letters" for your island?

If you create something special and outstanding using the art of letters, share your experiences with the Community!

Happy writing,
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Jun 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    I'm not very good with English, but let's try, okay?

• When was the last time you actually wrote a letter by hand?
    I do not remember right, but probably in 2008

• Do you write down notes about tactic maps by hand or on a virtual notepad on your PC?
    I use PC notepad for almost everything related to the game.

• Did you create a made-up alphabet for your settlers or did you ever think about creating your very own "letters" for your island?
    hahahaha yeah, I'm ashamed to tell you, but I was creating not a settler's tongue, but some slang based on the language of the dragons of the game Skyrim mixing with the protoss language of the Starcraft game, you know, I keep inventing these things in my head hahahaha

If you create something special and outstanding using the art of letters, share your experiences with the Community!
    I'm not sure how to post, but there's something I have:

Entarou Settlers from EN TARO TASSADAR as a greeting

or

if you are hungry and thirsty, be satisfied to fight!

says

Itu enos lostur voth bahlok ahrkdii, itu dahwin fah kein

this time to make troops for combat, since the troops need food to make settlers and drinks to make soldiers

It may be a trip of mine, I'm not even sure if that's what you asked for.

but it's there. if one day it gets into the game, it will be funny on a mission

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello platius,

While a crossover with Non-Blue Byte games will most likely not going to happen, it certainly is a fun idea. Thanks a lot for sharing and although I do not speak Thu'um, "Aal hi dein hin lahvu mul ahrk vos" (May you keep your army strong and able).

Happy settling!
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Jun 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    hahahaha, I'm just responding to what was asked.

but it would be wonderful to find hidden things from other games here, do you already have it and I do not know?

but thinking a bit more, I remembered a cool thing that can be included, it's a specific language, sims type of The Sims, but based on the English language with few or many, goes from creativity, phonetic adjustments.

a language that was really funny, more based on "onomatopoeias" (I do not know the English name, sorry XD ...)

type, send a general to an adventure, play a little
    "Wariiiiiingooooooouuuutaaaaan" as a war cry
    Looks like:
    "WAAAAAAR Iiiiiiii gooooooo" (war drum sound)

I do not know, just exercising a lot of creativity hahahahaha

PS: a genius thing would be a hidden sound, within each language, and turn it into achievements in the game, like prize a little bugbear, for football world cup type events or something along those lines.

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hi platius,

We appreciate your exercise in creativity and your idea of adding an onomatopoeic effect in the game does sound fun. I'll pass this along to the team for review.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem