Responder ao Tópico
Resultados 1 a 3 de 3

Tópico: Problemas pra completar missões

Data de Ingresso
    Apr 2019
    Mundo
    Prospervila

Problemas pra completar missões

Olá estou enfrentando problemas pra terminar missões como "Os novos materiais" e outros desse tipo. Oq fazer nessas missões?

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello Faskills,

Completing this task requires you to balance the production and the consumption of a resource material, Hardwood in this case. The Economy Overview window can help you with this. In this window, you will be able to see the buildings that produce and consume a certain resource.

You can increase production (or consumption) of a resource material by either adding buildings that produce (or consume) that resource or buffing a building that produces (or consumes) that resource.

If you are producing more resources than you are consuming, you can opt to put some of these production buildings to sleep (or destroy them) to balance the scale.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Apr 2019
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello, I have done this more in productions that ask for 600 every 12 hours, I can not balance with 0 every 12 hours, for example 600 every 12 hours of hardwood and 0 of hardwood boards I put to to sleep as soon as I have to balance the hardwood I also have to balance the boards and is only complete the ones from 0 to every 12 hours, I can not complete all the time to finish the missions.

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem