Tópico: [Feedback] Scavenger hunt with Orowa

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila

[Feedback] Scavenger hunt with Orowa

Dear settlers,

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Scavenger hunt with Orowa.

Please leave your comments and feedback about this forum event in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Última edição por BB_Sious; 23.07.19 às 10:38. Razão: link
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2012
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Well,this event have some scrambled words or sentences that I suppose are in english.However I tried everything I could and so far didn't find any match...may be just me.I do live in the UK for long time and I'm quite fluent in english,so if it is in english I may find it.But the problem it is that TSO have servers all around the World,like this one,where the majority of the players don't know english.So if this it is for english speakers then all others that don't have the knowledge of the language are not in any conditions to participate.If for instance that it is in another language,then it is an event just for them...any way either in english or another language it is an event just for those who have good knowledge of that language,all others are just not able to participate.

Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2012
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Bem, este evento tem algumas palavras ou frases embaralhadas que eu suponho que estão em inglês.No entanto, eu tentei tudo o que pude e até agora não encontrei nada que corresponde ... pode ser apenas eu.Eu vivo no Reino Unido por muito tempo e eu sou bem fluente em inglês, então se é em inglês eu posso encontrá-lo. Mas o problema é que o TSO tem servidores em todo o Mundo, como esse aqui, onde a maioria dos jogadores não sabe inglês. Se isto é para falantes de inglês, então todos os outros que não têm o conhecimento da língua não estão em condições de participar. Se por exemplo, é em outra língua, então é um evento só para eles ... de qualquer maneira, seja em inglês ou em outro idioma, é um evento apenas para aqueles que têm um bom conhecimento desse idioma, todos os outros simplesmente não podem participar.

Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2012
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Here I am again
    On the first day you did ask to fill in the blanks on this "T_ _ _ O_ _ _ L _ M _" and there is no spaces what indicate a single word.I can't find at all a single word that can match,all what I could find was 2 and 3 words,but if any of those it is correct,then spaces are missing.Also on this GIRYNEPLFTCA you remind us of respect the spaces but there is no spaces,so it is supposed to be a single word and again there is no match at all.
    Either you forgot the spaces and then your hints are wrong,or you know words that no one else know...
    Any way,this is quite a discriminatory event...
    Última edição por Executor; 25.07.19 às 17:53.

Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2012
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    The winners will be announced in the coming weeks, the Community Team will keep you informed.

I didn't see this announcement. Did i miss something?

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hi Mark,

Everyone who participated in this forum event received a prize. If you answered all the questions correctly, you would have received the grand prize.

The answers can be found >here<.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem