Responder ao Tópico
Página 30 de 30 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 20 28 29 30
Resultados 291 a 298 de 298

Tópico: [Feedback] New Downloadable Client

Data de Ingresso
    Jun 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Meu arrependimento né não te deixando a o encadernado de aventura no máximo de produção. devia ter deixado lá us 30 livros produzindo ou mais

Data de Ingresso
    Apr 2020
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Sou usuário Windows 7 64 bits e não estou conseguindo acessar o programa. Vocês poderiam me ajudar nesta tarefa ?
    I'm Windows 7 64 bits user and I can't run the Settlers Online. Can you help me ?
    Última edição por RPietscher; 26.01.21 às 18:25.

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Citação Postado originalmente por RPietscher Ver Post
    Sou usuário Windows 7 64 bits e não estou conseguindo acessar o programa. Vocês poderiam me ajudar nesta tarefa ?
    I'm Windows 7 64 bits user and I can't run the Settlers Online. Can you help me ?
    Hi RPietscher,

If you haven't down so, download this new SWF file as instructed in this guide. Afterward, log in to the website and click the blue play button to launch the game.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Última edição por BB_Sious; 29.01.21 às 17:49. Razão: Updated the SWF file link
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Jun 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    ainda sem fucionar

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Hello settlers,

We have updated the SWF file link again to remove the need to rename it for those who are still unable to run the game. You can find the updated link and instructions in the guide.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Apr 2016
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Eu estava sem acesso desde dezembro, parava nessa mensagem "YOUR CLIENT COULD NOT BE UPDATED"

Hoje desinstalei tudo e testei a versão de 32 bits e funcionou, fica a dica!

Data de Ingresso
    Jun 2013
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Quando chegar em casa vou olhar

Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Dear Settlers,

There is a workaround for a known "Out of Memory" error and this can be used as a temporary solution.

Laboratories, oil mills, and harbors can generate an error (out of memory) when many productions are active at the same time, as soon as you want to select these buildings. It is then no longer possible to end or order the productions.

A simple solution is, of course, to let these buildings rest - i.e. 'do not click on the buildings' - and let the productions expire.
    If you still want to revise your productions or want to avoid the inaccuracy mentioned, you can demolish all buildings of the same type from your island. It is not enough to demolish only one building of the type, but all the same, buildings must be removed. These buildings go into the star menu and can be built again from there. The raw materials of the productions also go back into the star, so there are no losses. Please note: Due to the delay, the "sending back" of the building and the raw materials may take some time and is not always immediately visible.

After successful demolition, you can place the buildings on your island again, but be careful not to start too many productions at the same time.

IMPORTANT: Please note pop-ups and information banners if applicable, only buildings without "upgrades" can return without losses. If you remove buildings with level upgrades, these upgrades will be reset and we will not be able to provide support. This temporary solution should therefore only be used with caution.

We are of course still working on a solution to the basic problem, but you may be able to improve some inconveniences on your own. Many thanks to the settlers who have shared this solution with everyone.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem