Tópico: [Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update #2

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Data de Ingresso
    Mar 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila

[Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update #2

Dear settlers,

You are invited to post your feedback on the Unity Version - Community Update #2.

Feel free to leave them in this thread!

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Última edição por BB_Sious; 01.10.21 às 17:31.
    Se você precisa de ajuda, entre em contato com o Suporte em Português. Não hesite em entrar em contato comigo também, mas por favor envie sua mensagem em inglês.

Data de Ingresso
    Sep 2017
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    Poderíamos estar rodando ate hoje com o Cliente enquanto vocês AINDA TESTAM A UNITY (COM DOIS SERVIDORES EXCLUSIVOS PARA ISSO), poderíamos estar com o server muito mais movimentado, evitando as dezenas de desistências de jogadores ativos que foram vencido no cansaço pela INCOMPETÊNCIA e IRRESPONSABILIDADE de equipe do TSO, a qual faz questão de todo post salientar que podemos contar com ela, mas no fundo estão pouco se importando, temos que esperar dias para uma resposta do suporte! Essa equipe "tão prestativa" que não foram nem capaz de bolar um novo visual para o Royal Explorer, simplesmente pegaram um dos Avatares e copiaram.. vou nem comentar da Sylvana e do Boris, que são o mesmo praticamente, o acampamento deles só tem cores diferentes, vamos esperar o que mais??? Vocês cansaram do jogo??? Lamentável ver o que se tornou o jogo com a absurda decisão de "melhoria"... e tiveram tempo!!!!

We could be running until today with the Client while you STILL TESTS UNITY (WITH TWO EXCLUSIVE SERVERS FOR THIS), we could have a much busier server, avoiding the dozens of withdrawals of active players that were won tired by the INCOMPETENCE and IRRESPONSABILITY of the TSO team, which makes a point of every post stressing that we can count on her, but deep down they don't care, we have to wait days for a response from the support! This "so helpful" team that weren't even able to come up with a new look for Royal Explorer, they simply took one of the Avatars and copied it... I won't even comment on Sylvana and Boris, who are practically the same, their camp just has different colors, let's wait what else??? Did you get tired of the game??? Sad to see what the game became with the absurd decision to "improve"... and they had time!!!!

jundiai2013
    The game is terrible to play. A lot of lag, very slow to order exploiters and geologists. In adventures, it is very slow and difficult to select and to order generals for adventure. When placing troop in the general, not it accepts, it changes alone of selected general, it orders a general to attack and another that is close is that attacks and it doesn't let to cancel attack. It is in eternal looping when attacking a field, only destroying if comes back to the island and to return again for the adventure.
    All to enumerate the bugs, it would be exhausting. If they improve a little the performance, it would be already very good

Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2018
    Mundo
    Prospervila
    I start this account in 2018, the game was so bad i stop playing come now 2021 and looks the same nothing was change... my shop dont work. The client doest work for me i dont now why.. this is a lot of problms to play this game. Its free to play but we need buy gemms to improve fast and the shop even works lol... im not gonna spend my time anymore.
    Última edição por UbiSett24; 23.11.21 às 03:24.

Responder ao Tópico

Permissões de Postagem